Who We Are
Everybody eats. Tasty Venues believes that the universal language of food is a way to bring people together. By exploring the delights of the table, we not only nourish our bodies, but we also nourish our spirits.
Tasty Venues was established to share beautiful food and beautiful goods related to food in recognition of the connections we create around the shared table.
We invite our community to join us in a delicious culinary adventure!
~ Our Venues ~
Peruse beautiful and useful food-related wares, seasonally updated, in our gift shop.
- Work of local artists
- Handcrafts of local artisans
- Local and regional home decor
- Collectibles such as Nadal
- Classic and whimsical pieces for any kind of entertaining
- Specially selected imported foods from the Mediterranean and Europe, such as olive oil, spices, sauces, savory and sweet preserves, pasta, and more
- Artisanal chocolates from Antica Dolceria Bonajuto in Modica, Sicily; Hedonist Artisan Chocolates in Rochester, NY; and Baratti & Milano in Turin, Italy
- Fine teas and tisanes from Taylors of Harrogate, a historic British craft tea blender and provider to the Prince of Wales, and Simpson & Vail, an American tea blender with unique, high quality teas and herbal blends from around the world
- Unusual cookbooks and books about travel and food from our curated selection
Join the chef in our kitchen for an extraordinary culinary experience. Travel through new tastes, techniques, and tales of food and cooking that will encourage your own culinary explorations. It's all here on our calendar.
Enjoy a freshly prepared, made-from-scratch lunch from our seasonally inspired menu Tuesday through Saturday. The special changes daily so check out @TastyVenues on Facebook where it is posted by 8 a.m.
Thursday and Saturday evenings bring you into the culinary conversation or into the kitchen as you eat and learn. We offer both hands on and demonstration style cooking parties.
Saturdays provide the opportunity to engage in the delights of British Tea.
For an extraordinary dining experience, join us for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights from 6 to 9 p.m.
Join Chef Cinzia as she leads you on a real culinary tour! Specializing in Italy, her organized tours treat you to the foods, art and architecture, landscapes, and people of one of the preeminent food cultures of the world. She has some spectacular opportunities for 2018 that explore regions from the north to the south of Italy.
Imagine sipping wine on the Amalfi Coast...
This is the MUST-GO trip for everyone! Five-star hotel in the Sorrento city center and two daily meals. See Caserta and the Royal Palace, Pompeii and Herculaneum, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast. Enjoy great food and sweets. Take cooking classes and make your own pizza, plus see how to make limoncello and fresh cheese. Mingle with the locals, experience great shopping, and eat at a Michelin-starred restaurant. Enjoy a wonderful theatre show and dinner.
Navigate to www.tastysuitcase.com for detailed information on upcoming tours.