Tasty Venues was established to share beautiful food and beautiful goods related to food in recognition of the connections we create around the shared table.
We invite our community to join us in a delicious culinary adventure!
~ Our Venues ~
- Boutique Italian wines from small Italian vintners that are not sold in big-box or grocery stores
- Fine teas and tisanes
- Artisanal Italian chocolates
- Gourmet imported foods from the Mediterranean and Europe as well as local foods such as fresh baked goods from Gulf Coast Sourdough and Wild Yeast Breads
- Work of local artists
- Handcrafts of local artisans
- Local and regional home decor
- Collectibles such as Nadal
- Unusual cookbooks and books about travel and food from our curated selection
Dinner is available Tuesday through Saturday nights from 5 p.m. Look for the return of British tea and the introduction of the new European craze for BRUNTEA. Chef Cinzia's Traditional Italian Family Sunday Dinner takes you to Nonna's after church for the weekly special meal. These special meals complete the weekend's delicious options.
Cooking class parties, both hands on and demonstration style, provide an opportunity for you to eat and learn here in our kitchen, will resume once it is deemed safe. COOKING with CINZIA! lesson kits are available for you to buy and take home to cook along with a video of Chef Cinzia teaching you how to prepare the kit's recipe.
Chef Cinzia also conducts private cooking lessons for children and adults.
Almost all of us have, at some point in our lives, dreamed of traveling to Italy and eating our way around this gorgeous country. Tasty Suitcase Culinary Tours offers just this opportunity. Join Chef Cinzia as she leads you on a real culinary tour! Her specially curated experiences treat you to the foods, art and architecture, landscapes, and people of one of the preeminent food cultures of the world.
Tour lodging, transportation after arrival, and any entrance tickets are included, along with tour guides, meals, and tips. Contact Chef Cinzia at email@example.com to inquire.