Tasty Venues was established to share beautiful food and beautiful goods related to food in recognition of the connections we create around the shared table.
We invite our community to join us in a delicious culinary adventure!
~ Our Venues ~
- Boutique Italian wines
- Fine teas and tisanes
- Artisanal Italian chocolates
- Gourmet imported foods from the Mediterranean and Europe as well as local foods from Intensity Academy and Gulf Coast Sourdough and Wild Yeast Breads
- Work of local artists
- Handcrafts of local artisans
- Local and regional home decor
- Collectibles such as Nadal and Willow Tree
- Classic and whimsical pieces for any kind of entertaining
- Unusual cookbooks and books about travel and food from our curated selection
Enjoy a freshly prepared, made-from-scratch lunch from our seasonally inspired menu Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dinner Friday and Saturday nights from 5 to 8 p.m. and British tea Saturday mornings 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. fill the weekend with delicious options.
Cooking class parties, both hands on and demonstration style, provide an opportunity for you to eat and learn. It's all there on our culinary events calendar.
Almost all of us have, at some point in our lives, dreamed of traveling to Italy and eating our way around this gorgeous country. Tasty Suitcase Culinary Tours offers just this opportunity. Join Chef Cinzia as she leads you on a real culinary tour! Her specially curated experiences treat you to the foods, art and architecture, landscapes, and people of one of the preeminent food cultures of the world.
Tour lodging, transportation after arrival, and any entrance tickets are included, along with tour guides, meals, and tips. Contact Chef Cinzia at email@example.com to inquire.