Everybody eats. Tasty Venues believes that the universal language of food is a way to bring people together. By exploring the delights of the table, we not only nourish our bodies, but we also nourish our spirits.
Tasty Venues was established to share beautiful food and beautiful goods related to food in recognition of the connections we create around the shared table.
We invite our community to join us in a delicious culinary adventure!
~ Our Venues ~
- Artisanal Italian chocolates
- Boutique Italian wines
- Fine teas and tisanes
- Gourmet local foods from Intensity Academy and Gulf Coast Sourdough and Wild Yeast Breads as well as imported foods from the Mediterranean and Europe
- Work of local artists
- Handcrafts of local artisans
- Local and regional home decor
- Collectibles such as Nadal and Willow Tree
- Classic and whimsical pieces for any kind of entertaining
- Unusual cookbooks and books about travel and food from our curated selection
Enjoy a freshly prepared, made-from-scratch lunch from our seasonally inspired menu Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dinner Friday and Saturday nights from 5 to 9 p.m. and British tea Saturday mornings 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. fill the weekend with delicious options.
Cooking class parties, both hands on and demonstration style, provide an opportunity for you to eat and learn. It's all there on our culinary events calendar.
Join Chef Cinzia as she leads you on a real culinary tour! She'll treat you to the foods, art and architecture, landscapes, and people of one of the preeminent food cultures of the world.
Discover Tuscany: Florence, Siena, Pisa, and the Chianti region plus the beautiful Cinque Terre. Your home base will be a top property in the center of Florence where you will witness the vibrant life of the city. Transportation and entrance tickets are included, along with tour guides, meals, and tips.